Monday, April 13, 2009

Taxes done: in the nick of time

Now that Easter activities are over AND taxes figured and sent, I can get back into the world of society. Speaking of society, the Lucidity Poetry Retreat in Eureka Springs was --as usual--an enjoyable experience. I always look forward to the workshop group, which seems to "grow" together as we discuss each other's poems. I have good pictures of nearly everyone at the banquet. I'll see if I can share them with the ones for whom I have email addresses. Have already made arrangements to return to Dairy Hollow (writers' colony) next April. Luckily, I'll get to go between Easter and Lucidity and it will be during mid April rather than mid March as it was this year. Is the snow gone for the year? Killer tornadoes roared through Mena AR and Murfressboro TN. Hope all of you bloggers and blogfans are safe and well. pl

1 comment:

  1. I`m glad to hear things are back to battery [a good ole navy term] ---and hope you owed less in taxes than I did. By next year that novel should be at the publishers. I`ll do well to get out another chapbook----and thats the way things go. BLT

    ReplyDelete